Modern hand-dryers offer a quiet, lower cost option for your environment. With hygiene filters and easy servicing there's an option for every application.
Since the introduction of the Dyson Air Blade to the market, in 2006, the world of hand drying has become extraordinarily competitive and innovative. This method of drying involving air being forced to speeds over 400mph has provided a massive increase in hygiene coupled with reduced costs as these units use significantly less energy than traditional hot air hand dryers. "No-touch" operation means that there is less wear and tear allowing for lower servicing costs.
- All our electronic hand drying solutions offer a saving over hand towels
- All out electronic hand dryers are more environmentally friendly solution than hand towels
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Increased user satisfaction
- A wide range of options to suit every industry and application
- Many unit feature anti-microbial filters
- Some even automatically moisturise your visitors' hands
- Modern hand dryers are very quiet and quick
- We even have a hand dryer JUST for children!